Are you looking for a way to learn about business and make a positive impact on the environment–all while helping to build a startup? If so, join Clearloop for our Spring 2021 Internship program on our Business Development or Marketing Teams.
We are looking for scrappy interns to help us tackle climate change. You don’t need to have a background in renewable energy but you do need to have a desire to create positive action for the environment. This is a paid internship that will help you understand the intersection of private industry and public improvement. If you’re interested in working with Clearloop, apply here by Friday, November 20.
Who are We?
- A company aiming to clean up America’s dirty electricity grid
- Building new solar projects in areas that need them most
- Providing small and medium sized companies an easy way to offset their carbon footprint
Who are you?
- Passionate about the environment
- Driven and love a challenge
- Experienced/interested in business development or marketing
- Self-motivated, positive and ready to roll up your sleeves for sunnier days ahead
Clearloop was founded by three Tennesseans—including former governor Phil Bredesen—who want to make sure that the innovation and benefits of renewable energy reach all communities around our country equally, starting with the communities in our own backyard that are getting left behind.
We’re taking the lesson from our background in politics where individual actions looped together can create a powerful force. Clearloop amplifies the power of brands by turning individual everyday purchases into clean energy.
By partnering with businesses to offset their carbon emissions, we’re building new solar projects in the parts of America with low investment and the dirtiest grid.
We fundamentally believe that product-by-product we can help clear out the carbon from the U.S electricity grid by 2050. We’re excited to dig in and clean up the grid, are you ready?