For us at Clearloop, October 21 isn’t just another day. It’s the day our founders, a millennial, a Gen-Xer, and a Boomer, announced what we had been working on: a simple, transparent way to help companies reduce carbon emissions from our electric grid and #GetThingsDone.
We’ve learned a lot over the last 365 days – including how to remain resilient in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, we’re taking a look back at the building blocks that will ensure we have sunnier days ahead!
Our next trip around our sun will not only provide more clean power for communities in need but also bring on new partnerships for a brighter future.
Our first project will be a 1 million watt solar farm in our home state of Tennessee that will help expand access to clean energy to 200 Jackson families. This project is filling up quickly with partners ranging from start-ups to major corporations. Have you reserved your solar panel yet? Let us know about the companies that are looking to become more sustainable and communities that need access to clean energy the most.
A Look Back
October 21, 2019
- Clearloop was introduced with a splash at the Bloomberg Sustainable Business Summit
- The pandemic brings much of the United States to a standstill. We begin to imagine: how can we build a more sustainable future post-COVID-19?
- Earth Day turns 50! Clearloop marks the occasion with a call to go beyond incremental changes and do something practical and big.
- Clearloop continues to champion for an accountable, transparent way to tie carbon offsets to new renewable energy infrastructure development.
- Laura Zapata makes the case for businesses of all sizes to invest in new solar production with Cimpatico TV.
- Clearloop finds more ways to stay together at a time of social distancing.
- Clearloop celebrates our first partner, bringing clean energy to the snacking market.
- Clearloop kicks off Climate Week with our white paper, “Solar in the Shadows: Expanding Access to Clean Energy in Forgotten America.”
- Clearloop gets a sneak peak at the future home of our first 1MW solar farm in Jackson.
We’ve come so far in the past year, but the fight to reduce our carbon emissions has just begun. Together, we can turn everyday purchases into clean energy.
Want to learn more about how to offset your carbon footprint and expand access to clean energy with Clearloop? Drop us a note at email@example.com or contact us here.