Are you looking to learn about business and make a positive impact on the environment–all while helping to build a startup? If so, join Clearloop for our Summer 2021 Internship program on our Business Development or Marketing Teams.
We are looking for scrappy interns who are curious, hard-working, and like to solve problems. You don’t need to have a background in renewable energy, but you do need to have a passion for cleaning up the grid and expanding access to clean energy to the parts of the United States that need it most.
This is a paid internship that will help you understand the intersection of private industry and public improvement. If you’re interested in working with Clearloop, apply here by Friday, April 2nd.
- We’re based in Nashville, TN, but are open to remote work
- Interns work between 20-30 hours a week Monday- Friday, between 9 am- 5 pm Central
- The Summer 2021 internship starts Friday, May 14 and ends August 20, although there is flexibility within those weeks.
Who are we?
- A company working to clean up America’s dirty electricity grid
- Building new solar projects in areas that need them most, expanding access to clean energy across America
- Providing companies of all sizes an easy way to reclaim their carbon footprint
- Creating partnerships between companies and communities
Who are you?
- Driven, creative, and love to solve problems
- Self-motivated, positive, and ready to roll up your sleeves for sunnier days ahead
- Passionate about doing meaningful work
- Interested in building business development or marketing skills
- Marketing: copywriting, graphic design, google analytics, social media engagement and community building experience and skills are preferred
- Business development: sales, research, communications experience are preferred
Clearloop was founded by three Tennesseans—including former Governor Phil Bredesen—who want to make sure that the innovation and benefits of renewable energy reach all communities around our country equally, starting with the communities in our own backyard that are getting left behind.
We’re taking the lesson from our background in politics where individual actions looped together can create a powerful force. Clearloop amplifies the power of brands by turning individual everyday purchases into clean energy.
By partnering with businesses to reclaim their carbon emissions, we’re building new solar projects in American communities that are otherwise getting left behind.
We fundamentally believe that product-by-product we can help clear out the carbon from the U.S electricity grid by 2050. We’re excited to dig in and clean up the grid, are you ready?