The successful companies of the future will operate with sustainability and equality built into their foundations. Those future companies will be built by the entrepreneurs of today. In this episode, Liz and Steve have a conversation with lifelong educator and entrepreneur Mike Chodroff, who is launching a new fellowship to train the next generation of sustainable business creators. We also hear from a current entrepreneur (and former guest on the pod) Laura Zapata, whose solar power offset company, Clearloop, was just acquired by Silicon Ranch.
In this episode you’ll learn about
- The Ripple Center, a new program to educate future sustainable business leaders.
- How social entrepreneurs will disrupt and reshape our economy.
- What it takes to be a successful social entrepreneur.
- Ripple Center curriculum and timeframe.
- What it’s like to be acquired as a young social entrepreneur.
- Why Silicon Ranch acquired Clearloop, and what CEO Reagan Farr saw in Laura that was special.
For media inquiries, please reach out to Press@Clearloop.us.
If your company is interested in getting involved, drop us a line at email@example.com or schedule a meeting now.